We stock a wide range of Drip Pans, Drip Trays and Spill Trays to suit your spill containment needs, from a small oil drip tray to a large plant machinery flexi-tray to reduce ground contamination.
A high walled multi-purpose Spill Tray is ideal for container storage, drum decanting and filling tasks or to catch leaks and drips from vehicles, plant and machinery while a Spill Pallet or Workfloor is a great way to maximise spill containment in areas with greater need for spill control.
All our spill containment is made from durable recycled plastic or are 100% recyclable and our Spill Pallets, Bunded Workfloors and IBC Bunds are compliant with Oil Storage Regulations.
DRIP PANS & DRIP TRAYS
- Sizes: 35cm x 15cm - 120cm x 120cm
- To catch leaks and drips from vehicles, plant and machinery
- Keep decanting and filling tasks clean and safe
- Ideal for container storage
- High walled or low profile multi-purpose trays
- Made from rubberised plastic for strength & flexibility
- Flexible side walls reform after compression
- Machinery can be easily pushed into tray
- Optional grids to keep containers clear of contamination
SPILL TRAY WITH REMOVABLE GRIDS
- For storage of 25L drums and small containers
- Tough 100% recycled plastic construction
- Grids (removable) keep containers clear of contamination
- Ideal filling and dispensing point
- Corrosion free
SPILL PALLETS AND WORKFLOORS
- Safe, bunded storage for 200L drums and smaller containers
- Weatherproof PE construction (100% recyclable)
- Spillpallets are compatible with forklifts and pallet trucks
- Removable grid-deck for easy cleaning
- Compliant with Oil Storage Regulations
- Framed raincover options available
- IBC Spillpallets for contained storage of IBCs
- Compatible with most forklifts and pallet trucks
- Sumps comply with Oil Storage Regulations
- Removable grid for safe and easy location of IBC
- Framed raincover options available
SPILLTECTOR® PORTABLE CONTAINMENT
- Premier protection against leaks and spills from equipment and machinery
- Fits neatly under small plant, machinery and tanks
- Traps and absorbs oil and fuel leaks without any interruption to the job
- Unique sorbent laminate catches and contains leaks while clean rainwater runs away
- Flexible sidewalls allow plant and machinery to be wheeled into place easily
INSTABUND® PORTABLE CONTAINMENT
- Collapsible, portable bund for safe temporary containment of plant, machinery, vehicles and drums
- Flexible walls for easy vehicle/equipment access
- Easy assembly, no tools required
- Suitable for repeated use
- Corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- Custom sizes available
- Wash-down containment
- Infection control – drive/walk through reservoirs
- Decontamination pool
WHY YOU NEED SPILL CONTROL
• Compliance with regulations
• Internal environmental/safety standards
• Compliance with ISO14001
• Insurance liability
• Duty of care
The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage)
(England) Regulations 2001
Oil and fuel stored outdoors.
All oil containers must be stored in a bunded area or on a drip tray (sump pallet). This is mandatory and it is an offence not to comply.
The sump pallet must be sufficient to contain 110% of the maximum contents of the oil container. Where more than one container is stored, the bund should be capable of storing 110% of the largest container or 25% of the total volume stored, whichever is the greater.
Adequate spill protection equipment must be on hand.
Staff should be trained to use the equipment to protect the environment in the event of an accidental spillage.
Considerate Constructors Scheme
Have any surface water drains been identified and sealed off?
Has a material storage area been identified?
Will drip trays, or similar, be provided for static plant equipment?
Are spill kits available and do employees know how to use them?
Have employees been trained in emergency spill response?